Getting The Job Done
ISO 9001 Accredited
ISO 9001 Accredited
Safe System of
Work Planning (SSoW)
Vegetation Management for Construction Sites
Fen Contracts provide an experienced workforce to help you deal with vegetation management for construction sites. We offer pre and post demolition vegetation clearance, groundwork, site clearance and reinstatement.
Since inception, we have developed our business to become a multi skilled company with the ability to cover a broad range of services and provide you with bespoke vegetation management for construction sites across the UK.
Some of our satisfied customers include:-
- Volker Stevin
- Volker Fitzpatrick
- Aquila Developments
- Sovereign Country Homes
We hold BS ISO 9001:2015 certification along with CHAS and Construction Line accreditations. We are also RISQS and RIPS compliant, hold a railway contractors certificate and will work with you to plan and manage the following:-
Tree Felling and Vegetation Clearance
- Provision of specialist vegetation clearance and felling equipment including Tracked Bandit 1590 XP Chippers, Excavators, Mounted Tree Shears, Timber Handling Grapple and Mulchers;
- Felling and dismantling of trees, vegetation and scrub, on and around structures, substations, overhead line equipment and other road and rail related sites;
- Clearing for ground investigation, topographical and ecological surveys;
- Embankment and cutting clearance for earthworks projects;
- Supply trained operators to carry out weed killing works with knapsack or machine mounted sprayers;
- Treatment of invasive species such as Japanese Knotweed, Himalayan Balsam, Giant Hogweed;
- Agronomist and ecological consultancy services.
Specialist Staff & Operations
- Providing a team of skilled and qualified personnel, including safety critical staff;
- Safe System of Work (SSoW) planning and documentation service;
- Cat Scan equipment and operator to carry out exploratory digs to find cables and other infrastructure with all appropriate equipment such as task lighting, track trolley and other road rail vehicles;
- Provision of operated mobile elevated work platforms or scaffold towers erected by PASMA qualified operatives for inspections of structures;
- Traffic management;
- Supply of temporary welfare arrangements including welfare van, ground hog units and mobile toilets.
Enabling and De-mobilisation Works
- Supply and erection of reptile fencing including trapping systems;
- Erecting temporary site fencing and installing gates;
- Constructing haul roads, access routes and constructing site compounds;
- Removal and reinstating of boundary and site fencing;
- Reinstating outside party land;
- Hard and soft landscaping;
- Dust suppression and porosity testing;
- Guano clearance;
- Site clearance;
- We provide fencing delivery, installation, dismantling and collection services.
T: 01245 425934
Fen Contracts Ltd,
Registered in England & Wales No. 07644867.